Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Marmoleum Bathroom Floor Renovation

Home


Marmoleum is an excellent product to use in baths.
With naturally inherent anti-bactericidal and anti-static properties, Marmoleum it is a great choice for the bath.


This floor was installed over existing vinyl that was skimcoated with Ardex Feather Finish to fill in imperfections. It was then sanded and ready for the new Marmoleum made at Forbo. The color of the product is lava and the decorative lines in the floor are a natural grey. The lines are accomplish by using a technique called heat welding, which basically melts a rod of glue into a groove then it is planed of to the height of the marmoleum.

4 comments:

  1. I have a small bathroom that looks to be practically the same size as in the picture... could you give me a rough price range for a job like discribed above?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you use concrete acid stain? It looks great! I can't wait to finish my bathroom. I am remodeling an older home, but its still super nice and after I'm done with it its going to be epic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You and that i have a dandy present: Full House Reno house renovation training

    ReplyDelete